How i can check the Bots number set by the user for limit the config

Hi, how can I set the configuration to check the number of bots the user has set in the jobs, and if it’s greater than, say, 50, have the entire configuration go into retry mode until the user put 49 or less?
In Openbullet1, I used to do this, and it always worked.

IF "<BOTNUM>" GreaterThan "50"
SET STATUS RETRY
ELSE

FUNCTION Constant "BOTNUM" -> VAR "SET BY USER IS OK" 

ENDIF

I tried to import the configuration from Openbullet1 to Openbullet1, and it converted automatically, but nothing works. How can I do this in the new version of the program?

@Ruri Please help me – I’m going mad trying everything, but I can’t make head nor tail of it. Why does data.BOTNUM only show the current bot number – whether the 6th bot is running or the 7th bot is running at that moment – and only display the bot’s ID, rather than the total number of bots set by the user, as in version 1?

data.BOTNUM works exactly like you described

A question: why can’t you just make bots past the 50-bot mark go to retry? That way, only 50 bots will ever be able to run, you achieve the same thing you originally wanted, capping the max bots at 50.

1 Like