Curl Impersonating on MacOS

I have been messing CurlImpersonate that published couple days ago.

[Executing block Get] InvalidOperationException: curl_easy_setopt(HttpVersion) failed with code 1 (Unsupported protocol)

BLOCK:HttpRequest
LABEL:Get
  httpLibrary = CurlImpersonate
  curlImpersonateBrowserProfile = Firefox147
  customHeaders = ${("User-Agent", "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:151.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/151.0"), ("Accept", "text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8"), ("Accept-Language", "en-US,en;q=0.9"), ("Accept-Encoding", "gzip, deflate, br, zstd"), ("Connection", "keep-alive"), ("Upgrade-Insecure-Requests", "1"), ("Sec-Fetch-Dest", "document"), ("Sec-Fetch-Mode", "navigate"), ("Sec-Fetch-Site", "none"), ("Sec-Fetch-User", "?1"), ("Priority", "u=0, i")}
  httpVersion = "2.0"
  TYPE:STANDARD
  $""
  "application/x-www-form-urlencoded"
ENDBLOCK

By the way, it’s working on my Openbullet2 Web for Windows64 (x64)

1 Like

Hello, open an issue on github if you can please so we can track this.
Are you using x86-64 (old intel based) or arm64 (apple silicon like M1, M2, M3)?

Also it would be helpful to know if this is happening on the release or the staging build.

1 Like

To be honest, I can’t remember which build version i’m currently using. Is there any post-check method for build version?

I’m using M4 Pro and going to create a issue.

1 Like

Ok thanks. We were able to in fact reproduce it on apple silicon while it works on x64. I am working on a fix and will notify you here or, better, on the issue when it’s fixed.

2 Likes

It’s fixed on the latest staging build btw, just to notify people

2 Likes

Try the staging build if you haven’t — fastest way to verify it actually works on M4.

1 Like