WINDOWS CRUSH

When i launch the OB2 or OB1
The pc still 1 or 2 hours as max and he shut down as an error or IRQL LESS OR EQUAL … (WINDOWS 10 BLUE SCREEN)

Example: erreur-irql_not_less_or_equal

i need to know if all peoples have the same problem or not.
i reset my pc 3 times and it worked good.
all drivers are installed from the original source of the provider.
and everything is correctly working, and when i launch the OPENBULLET it work 1 or 2 hours and the pc crushed automatically without a problem.

i think that the problem is related to the software OB2 AND OB1.

THE CPU USES IS 3%
RAM USES IS 12%

IM SURE THAT THERE IS NO PROBLEM IN MY PC RAM OR CPU OR WINDOWS DRIVERS …ETC

99% THE PROBLEM IS COMED FROM OPENBULLET

This error doesn`t related to ob, this issue only about Your pc!
Did You check Your temperature of CPU?
Ram can also do bulshit, check if U set xmp profile in BIOS.
Net suggest

1. The system file is damaged. System file corruption may be caused by a virus attack or malware infection of a Windows system file or a Windows operating system related program file.
  2. The driver is not compatible. After installing the new hardware, its driver conflicts with the previous driver, resulting in BSOD.
  3. The CPU is overheated. When the CPU is above a certain temperature, the computer will immediately shut down via BSOD to avoid damage to the CPU.
  4. Windows updates or downgrades to install Windows. Windows updates or downgraded installations may cause system files to be improperly replaced, and conflicts between different versions of Windows.
  5. There is a problem with the hardware. Such as motherboard or RAM is damaged
  6. Corrupted registry. The recent installation or uninstallation of the software may result in registry corruption.
  7. The software is not installed correctly.