What does "anonid" mean?

The login page has an anonid value in the header, it looks like random, but it doesn’t accept it in any way. Has anyone come across something like this?

Could this be a signature?

anonid: fb5daf10-9506-4d6e-a3a0-3f1c05fa92b4

when I use the same value, it gets banned after 100 checks.
and I need to debug again and get the value from chrome

may be it’s a auth token generated by the server headers, and its will ban in every request , u can try request the page in different Method , and creat an other request with this header …

i tried them too.
I was able to find these, could it be something useful?

{"function":"__v","vtp_dataLayerVersion":2,"vtp_setDefaultValue":false,"vtp_name":"anonid"}
{email:e,recaptcha:t,anonId:E.Z.getAnonId(r),v3_recaptcha:n});case 2:if(c=a.sent,i=c.response,d=c.data,!i.ok)
{hitType:"viewEmailBasketExitIntentModal",anonid:g()(ha.getState(),"anonymous.id",""),basketLength:g()(ha.getState(),"cart.items",[]).length}},"frontend/exit-intent/VIEW_STAR_DEAL":function()
{hitType:"submitEmailBasketExitIntentModal",anonid:g()(ha.getState(),"anonymous.id",""),basketLength:g()(ha.getState(),"cart.items",[]).length}},"frontend/exit-intent/SUMBIT_FANDOM_ANSWER":function(e)
{isLoggedIn:!0,id:t.auth._id,adminUrl:"https://xxxx.com/en/admin/users/".concat(t.auth._id),role:t.auth.role,created:t.auth.created,anonid:t.anonymous.id}):e.setUser(
{isLoggedIn:!1,anonid:t.anonymous.id})})),e.forEach((function(e)