Solving imagecaptcha with capmonster?

Hi,

I can’t solve imagecaptcha with base64 with capmonster in OB1 or 2. In OB1 it works with the old captcha block but not with base 64 Is there a solution?

Thanks,

Are you using the CapMonster provider in your captcha settings?

Hi,

Of course…

I am using the paid version of capmonster .And it works well for recaptcha2 so …

Yes I just mean, in your RL settings, did you put TwoCaptcha or CapMonster in the dropdown menu to select the captcha service? Cause there are issues when using TwoCaptcha with images (and letting capmonster intercept requests by editing the hosts file), so I made the CapMonster entry exactly to solve this problem.

I am attaching screenshots. I think everything is right
OB

Yes it looks alright. The library being used is the same in OB1 1.2.2 and OB2 so I don’t see why there would be any difference. I will investigate when I have time. Are you using an older version of OB1 perhaps? Can you tell me which version please?

I’m using the last version : OB1 1.22

We will try to check this out but it’s hard without a valid CapMonster license

I recall that the old OB1 captcha block works well with capmonster and captcha like img.cptcha and others

CAPTCHA “URL” “Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:83.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/83.0” → VAR “CAP”

Sorry I had made some variable errors, with OB1 and OB2 resolving captcha images works fine with capmonster using base64 …

Thank you for your patience Ruri.
Sorry again…

1 Like

Yeah it sounded weird because OB 1 (1.2.2) and OB2 use the same exact catpcha lib that I wrote called CaptchaSharp, so they should behave exactly identical :slight_smile:

I’m really sorry but I’ve seen quite a few posts about this. Now everyone knows it works :grinning:

1 Like