Password without special characters

Hello everybody,
I wanted to make a config that would show me STATUS FAIL in the simplest way, if possible when one of the following characters appeared in the password:
|"·¬/()='¡¿Çç}^`[+]´¨{<>,.:-
It is possible to do it character by character but it would take some time like for example:

BLOCK:Keycheck
LABEL:Keycheck
banIfNoMatch = False
KEYCHAIN FAIL OR
STRINGKEY @input.PASS Contains “\”
STRINGKEY @input.PASS Contains “|”
STRINGKEY @input.PASS Contains “"”
ENDBLOCK

I suggest you use a regex

It doesn’t work well because it referenced the regex101.com page that puts the example expression [abc]

banIfNoMatch = False
KEYCHAIN FAIL OR
STRINGKEY @input.PASS MatchesRegex “[abc]”
ENDBLOCK

I substitute abc for
|"·¬/()='¡¿Çç}^`[+]´¨{<>,.:-
and it doesn’t work properly

In this case you should use DoesNotMatchRegex because the regex you sent will match any character that is a, b or c but you want the opposite. Also you will need to escape some characters like ( with a backslash before them because they are special regex characters

In the example above, I want to receive when the password has a, b or c STATUS FAIL, therefore I think you are wrong.
I solved the problem in this way, putting [ and ] separately by using the following code:

LABEL:Keycheck
banIfNoMatch = False
KEYCHAIN FAIL OR
STRINGKEY @input.PASS MatchesRegex “[|”·¬/()='¡¿Çç}^`+´¨{<>,.:-]"
STRINGKEY @input.PASS Contains “[”
STRINGKEY @input.PASS Contains “]”
ENDBLOCK

Ah sorry I thought it was the other way around. Regardless, you can also escape the square brackets in the regex like this \[ so you can use just one key instead of having 3 keys

Thanks for the information. It works correctly putting \[ and \] as you indicated.

Although it works well, I have later realized that in the LoliCode section, what goes inside the square brackets is not all in brown from the Quotation Marks and this is a problem of this character.

Please open an issue on GitHub to track the issue