Line breaks

Hi,
I wanted to know how to put these characters with the corresponding line breaks in the keycheck block.

."

}
}]

You have to use the “MatchesRegex” function and use this code: \. "\ n {2}\ } \ n}]

It does not work. There are 16 line breaks between ." and
}
}]

Then send the complete log for a more precise regex.

[{ “id”: “urn:xxx:billing-status:mine”, “statusCode”: 200, “headers”: {“ETag”:“"bd-n4Jur29OrfLwLRHbLCpLLQ"”,“Cache-Control”:“max-age=30”}, “body”: {
“billingInformationMessage”: “A sua subscrição de XXX Xxx através da Xxxxxxxx expirou.”

}
}]

Tell me what you want to capture.

I don’t know the site but from what I see you could put a SUCCESS KEY with this condition: “statusCode”: 200 and put an EXPIRED KEY with this: “A sua subscrição de XXX Xxx através da Xxxxxxxx expirou.”

The source code shows a CUSTOM KEY and I want to identify it as such.

I don’t think I understand what you mean, but if you tell me what you need to parse from the source code, I can provide you with the correct regex.

The code of a CUSTOM KEY is as follows:

[{ “id”: “urn:xxx:billing-status:mine”, “statusCode”: 200, “headers”: {“ETag”:““bd-n4Jur29OrfLwLRHbLCpLLQ””,“Cache-Control”:“max- age=30”}, “body”: {
“billingInformationMessage”: “A sua subscrição de XXX Xxx através da Xxxxxxxx expirou.”
(blank line)
(blank line)
(blank line)
(blank line)
(blank line)
(blank line)
(blank line)
(blank line)
(blank line)
(blank line)
(blank line)
(blank line)
(blank line)
(blank line)
(blank line)
(blank line)
}
}]

And I want the KeyCheck to be able to identify:

.”
(blank line)
(blank line)
(blank line)
(blank line)
(blank line)
(blank line)
(blank line)
(blank line)
(blank line)
(blank line)
(blank line)
(blank line)
(blank line)
(blank line)
(blank line)
(blank line)
}
}]

it would be enough to replace {2} with {17}, but if you are not sure of the exact number you can replace {2} with +?

Thanks mate but it still doesn’t work.

Please google how to include code block in markdown and post the actual code with all line breaks intact.

like this

one
two
three

I have googled and I have not found anything that solves this issue for me.