LEGENDARY COURSE ON OPENBULLET2 SOON WILL BE RELEASED

LEGENDARY COURSE ON OPENBULLET2 SOON WILL BE RELEASED.

THIS WILL TAKE YOU FROM LEVEL ZERO TO BE APT

you will know how pros do it in real live .
transformation from exe gui to web interface and the unlimited power of this .

expected time to release before 15/10/2021 .

3 Likes

Sorry. Excuse my n00bishness.
But what means APT?

Do I get Super Cow Powers with that?

(__)  
         (oo)  
   /------\/  
  / |    ||  
 *  /\---/\  
    ~~   ~~
1 Like

not cow power really its some thing else man …

may couse i come from pentesting background and you come from programing and web dev background that make it hard to get the idea .

most majority did not understand our ways or our terms
that way we are advanced in our own way.

Ah, that APT.
But i can see no relation to OB2.
It’s like you claim: i can show you how to become with this teaspoon an assassin.

BTW:
Actually i do not come from the developer side.

I come from Datacenter and Enterprise IT Operation area (retired since a few years) but not from the “dark” side but from the other side (certified on basic things like Novell (RIP), several Enterprise Linuxes, Microsoft, Cisco and VMWare, a bit of Storage and backup stuff like veam and a bit terminal server and VDI stuff like Citrix, Parallels RAS and a few few Firewall Stuff like F5) but ofc i also dipped into the other side (CEH, OSCP and so on)

1 Like

( OpenBullet 2 is a cross platform automation suite powered by .NET core. It allows to perform requests towards a target webapp and offers a lot of tools to work with the results. This software can be used for scraping and parsing data, automated pentesting and much more.)

i try in my course take op2 to its limits and use it as it’s described in its description pentesting tool and more . when i will launch my course you will get the whole idea of what i meant.
and really you will like it alot i am shure .
and in the end thank you for this great effort in this great app man.

1 Like

Hi root,

how much will Openpullet 2 course cost and what kind of thing will be included in this course ?
also where is location of this course for real live experience?

thanks

1 Like

Soon i will explain all of this and will be announcement upon release.

inchallah bro :pray: thank you