How to copy configs to web server

I am trying to use OB1 configs in my web hosted OB2.

I hosted openbullet2 on heroku directly from the repo so I want to place the .loli configs in the userData folder as @Ruri instructed.

I don’t know how to do this since Ruri only explained how to do it locally.

Please help with a step by step explanation of how to do this in my case of hosting on heroku.

1 Like

There should be an upload button on the config screen that lets you upload files to your instance.

Have this as well, I went ahead and wrote a command that lets you view local files and it prints them out in the log window.

Code Snippet:

var eek = System.AppDomain.CurrentDomain.BaseDirectory;
string[] files = Directory.GetFiles(eek + "UserData/Configs");
foreach (var entry in files){
  LOG entry
}

Paste that into the Lolicode editor. Make sure to include System.IO in the usings tab. Then just run the config in debugger and it will spit out everything in your configs folder

1 Like

@Pure please explain well, I don’t understand what you mean. I have uploaded the configs but they’re not working. I changed the wordlist type to default and marked use proxy. Nothings working here.

Can you provide a screenshot of what you are seeing?

I’d suggest taking a look at Heroku’s documentation as far as uploading files to the server if you still experience issues.

As far as using OB1 configs on OB2, the process is fairly simple. Make sure the file extension is .loli (not anom or anything else), and place into the config folder, which can be easily opened from the Openbullet program itself, in the Config tab, top right. From the Openbullet client go into the Config tab and click “Rescan” at the top right. You should see the config in your client now.

In order to edit and view the .loli config, you must click Edit on it, and make sure it is in LoliScript view mode.

You can then go to the Configs → Settings tab and ensure proper configuration

1 Like

Thanks I finally did it.