How to change listview column value in WPF

Recently I’ve been working on a project where I need to change the column value of a listview
like when the user clicks on the start button, it changes the whole column text to ‘Searching,’ and after that, each cell of the column changes its text to completed, retry, captcha, etc.
how can I achieve this again I’m using listView
My code for listView

<ListView  Grid.Row="1" Grid.Column="1" x:Name="listView" Margin="25,10,0,60" Background="Transparent"
                  BorderThickness="0" ItemsSource="{Binding myType}" AlternationCount="2">

<ListView.View>
                <GridView>
                    <GridViewColumn Width="50">
                        <GridViewColumn.CellTemplate>
                            <DataTemplate>
                                <CheckBox/>
                            </DataTemplate>
                        </GridViewColumn.CellTemplate>
                    </GridViewColumn>
                    <GridViewColumn  DisplayMemberBinding="{Binding site}" Width="80">
                        <GridViewColumnHeader Content="Site" Foreground="White" FontSize="15" FontWeight="SemiBold" HorizontalContentAlignment="Center"/>
                    </GridViewColumn>
                    <GridViewColumn DisplayMemberBinding="{Binding item}" Width="180">
                        <GridViewColumnHeader Content="Item" Foreground="White" FontSize="15" FontWeight="SemiBold"/>
                    </GridViewColumn>
                    <GridViewColumn DisplayMemberBinding="{Binding proxy}" Width="80">
                        <GridViewColumnHeader Content="Proxy" Foreground="White" FontSize="15" FontWeight="SemiBold"/>
                    </GridViewColumn>
                    <GridViewColumn DisplayMemberBinding="{Binding profile}" Width="100">
                        <GridViewColumnHeader Content="Profile" Foreground="White" FontSize="15" FontWeight="SemiBold"/>
                    </GridViewColumn>
                    <GridViewColumn DisplayMemberBinding="{Binding dollars}" Width="60">
                        <GridViewColumnHeader Content="Dollars" Foreground="White" FontSize="15" FontWeight="SemiBold"/>
                    </GridViewColumn>
                    <GridViewColumn Width="100" DisplayMemberBinding="{Binding status}">
                        <GridViewColumnHeader Content="Status" Foreground="White" FontSize="15" FontWeight="SemiBold"/>

</GridViewColumn>
                    <GridViewColumn Width="100">
                        <GridViewColumn.CellTemplate>
                            <DataTemplate>
                                <Image HorizontalAlignment="Center" Source="pack://application:,,,/Resources/dot.png" Width="25" Height="25"/>
                            </DataTemplate>
                        </GridViewColumn.CellTemplate>

<GridViewColumnHeader Content="Action" Foreground="White" FontSize="15" FontWeight="SemiBold" HorizontalContentAlignment="Left"/>

</GridViewColumn>
                </GridView>
            </ListView.View>
        </ListView>

here is what my list looks like
Capture
when I click the button the waiting should be changed to searching and after the delay of each cell should change to completed, reserved, retry, etc. There is no logic behind it just to change the random text
here it is what I’m looking for
looking for

any help would be appreciated!

1 Like