How to change Http version in c# or vb.net

How I can change the http protocol version in the HTTP request I’m using extreme.net library is it possible to change it using this library in C# or VB.net

Hello, extreme.net does not support HTTP/2.0 if that’s what you’re asking. For HTTP/2.0 and 3.0 it’s not enough to just change the protocol version in the first line of the request, they actually work very differently from HTTP/1.0 or HTTP/1.1.

The standard System.Net.HttpClient supports HTTP/2.0 and HTTP/3.0 (while it does not support socks proxies). I am looking to implement support for HTTP/2.0 and 3.0 in the RuriLib.Http library that I built for OB2 but it is going to take quite a bit of time and effort as it’s not very easy to do.

thanks, I’m waiting for this, But I want to know does extreme.net supports HTTP v1.1

Yes of course, HTTP/1.1 should be the default when you send an HTTP request

I’m facing strange issue as when I make request in OB1 it’s showing some cloudflare error but when I make request in OB2 it show the right results.
Does OB2 automatically bypass the cloudflare ?

Definitely not. Maybe it’s due to some headers. Please compare the two requests (for OB1 you can use fiddler and 127.0.0.1:8888 as proxy, for OB2 simply look at the log as that’s the exact request that it sent).

Ok thanks for your help

No, it isnt because headers it is because protocol version i am checked it a while ago even if you send only useragent and connection: close as header it will work as long the protocol version is HTTP/1.1 or and cloudflare hosted sites need HTTP/2.0.

1 Like

WoW connection: Close worked for me thanks