Hey I need some help regarding proxies and proxy settings

Hey guys, thanks for help in advance. I would like an explanation of the settings related to proxies. So basically everything on this page.

So whats happening is, im getting retries on my runner, i would also like to know what it means when the runner gives back a retry and i would like to know how to fix it. Im confused and would really appreciate help, also if there are any other settings you think i should know about could you please tell me thank you. Also id like to know if i can use the monitor tab on native client soon. And lastly, I am trying to load config from remote source but its not working. It is giving the error : An invalid request URI was provided. The request URI must either be an absolute URI or BaseAddress must be set. - - - What is strange is that it worked in silver bullet and openbulelt 1, but in openbullet 2 it doesnt work.

Hello there, I’m sorry but I won’t be able to help you since this is in regard to OpenBullet 1. You should really migrate to OpenBullet 2, specially if you’re going to ask questions over here.

And by the way, this is SilverBullet related so you may want to go to their telegram channel to ask for stuff, not here :smiley:

You’re welcome!